Outtakes or Bloopers

Greetings and salutation, my fellow blogger entry readers! Welcome to my 35th Blogger entry post for my final film opening project. This entry will most likely be my last Blogger and you for my stage 4 film opening production process. Today I will discuss all of the content we identified as bloopers reels and retakes. 

Throughout our first set of clips, we did have test takes to see the camera's set up and monitor the audio functionality. For instance, there were times where we zoomed in and out while recording and when we were recording live to listen to the speaker. Also, there is a clip of Jadha talking in the background, and we had to stop recording because we knew we couldn't put that in the final film opening. Leea attempted to recite her lines, but Jadha unintentionally interrupted her because she thought there was an issue with the camera. 

Other bloopers would include Leea forgetting her lines or messing them up. I kept some unorganized clips because they could be in the film solely if the group edited them. Additionally, my group member Jadha Sunderland was recording on her phone. She was documenting our production process as if we were vloggers. There were times where we sidetracked and forgot that we were recording with the camera and on the microphone. Unfortunately, we deleted most of our good bloopers because we were unaware of the blog's instructions and topic. We did keep little clips, but they are briefly testing recordings. I currently only have the clips from my camera. Jadha told me that she accidentally deleted the vlog clips. 

I will insert a one or two of our good blooper and outtake recordings. I'm confident that the next time we meet up to film, I will have more bloopers to display.















Comments

Popular Posts