Reliable Educational Sources

 Hi, blogger entry readers! Welcome to my 29th blogger entry post. Today I will discuss sources I used to learn how to use my equipment for my film opening. 

I wanted to mention my group and I are on stage 4 of this final project film opening. Stage 4 is the production stage, where we meet up together and record all scenes. I have to discuss my group's process and approach while filming our opening for my blogger entries. Topics such as technology, diary entries, bloopers, obstacles, and my overall take on the stage production process have to be discussed for my entries. 

I have concluded stage four is my least favorite stage because I have to manage my school schedule, after-school extracurricular activities, exam studying, and recording all into a week's worth. Especially one of my class periods is the hardest and the most frustrating. I have to work on schoolwork Sundays and Saturdays because one of my teachers assigns an overload amount of work. These past few weeks, I have been working back to back on schoolwork to maintain exceptional grades and an impressive GPA.

I am ready to get these blog entries and stage over with. I am unsure as to how much longer I can manage this heavy schedule. 

Back to the topic, I didn't need to research or utilize and sources for filming because all pieces of technology are self-explanatory. I have worked with my Kodak photographer's camera for a couple of months now. My iPhone is also easily accessible and manageable because I am excellent when it comes to technology and devices. The tripod I used to record my scene was easy to set up, and it was functional. The setup of my iPhone and tripod were smooth and didn't require much effort to function. 

Comments

Popular Posts