Learning through Post-Production

Bonjour blogger entry readers! Bienvenue to my 41st blogger entry! Today I will discuss what I learned about using the film opening's post-production technologies (iMovie, Adobe Premier, Audacity, sound equipment, etc.). First off, I began how to use production technologies throughout stage four production. The first-weekend, Leea, Jadha, and I met up to record a handful of scenes of the film opening. As we recorded Leea's news station scene, my sister allowed us to utilize her microphone and laptop for the digital audio. To transfer the audio recording from the microphone to a desktop, we used a digital audio engineering program called ProTools. Pro Tools is the digital music software that can edit, overlay, record, and mix audio recordings or files.  


Now onto learning in stage five post-production. 


This week I have been in the process of creating the film opening's title sequence. At first, I was panicky to examine how I would construct an animated 10-second title sequence. I aspired to go above and beyond for the title sequence to increase our high-grade chances on this final project/exam. I was searching on YouTube on how to create a title sequence. I watched a couple of videos and repeatedly seen this program the YouTubers employed to make the animated title sequence. The program was Adobe After Effects. Adobe After Effects is an animation software used for animation, visual effects, and motion picture compositing. 

 In the beginning, I had absolutely no idea as to how I would navigate around After Effects. Per contra, after trial and error, I learned how to alter the font text, size, and I learned how to install plug-ins to make the 3D animation. The title sequence isn't fully completed, but I have already learned, accomplished, and reviewed the basics of creating the film opening title sequence. 






Citations: 

"What Is Adobe After Effects?" School of Motion, www.schoolofmotion.com/blog/what-is-adobe-after-effects. 



Comments

Popular Posts